Articles Relating to
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
by Tellman Knudson
- Adult ADHD Tips: Double Your Money Today: Want immediate steps toward increasing your income?...
- Adult ADHD Symptoms: Two Sides To Focus:
There are really two sides to focus with Adult ADHD, and more than one
way to go about learning to focus better with ADHD symptoms...
- Adult ADHD: Why Sensory Stimulation Is The Secret: How to use sensory stimulation with Adult ADHD symptoms--using all five senses--to help focus the brain with Adult ADHD.
- Adult ADHD: The Magic Egg Timer Trick:
For people with Adult ADHD, focusing long enough to get even a small
task done--if it is boring--can seem almost impossible! Here’s
what I do when I have to focus on something that I really don't like to
do, especially sitting at my desk...
- Adult ADHD Symptoms: Is This You?:
Recently, ADHD Secrets did a worldwide survey in which they asked
30,000 people who have ADHD symptoms or think they have adult ADHD,
what their ADHD symptoms are and what kinds of problems this causes in
their lives, both at home and at work...
- Adult ADHD Symptoms? Remember Rainman?:
Do you think you have adult ADHD symptoms? One way to take control of
your ADHD symptoms is to look at two things: one, "what are my
strengths?" and two, "what are my weaknesses?"
- Adult ADHD: Are You An Idea Machine?:Chances
are, if you have Adult ADHD, you're an "idea machine"--you come up with
great new ideas all the time, maybe several in a day!
Problem is, the ideas are often unrelated to what you already decided
to work on, and so each new idea becomes a distraction that takes you
further away from your larger goals. What can a person with Adult ADHD
and too many good ideas do?
- The ADHD Child And The Great Distraction Myth:
One of the great myths of working with the ADHD child (and anyone with
ADHD symptoms for that matter) today is: "Take away all extra
distraction and stimulus so the ADHD child can focus." This is just not
true, and I will show you why.
- Adult ADHD & Information Overload: Focus!:
Do you have Adult ADHD? Are you overwhelmed by all the choices out
there? All the information on "how to succeed"? Information overload is
a big problem today, especially with Adult ADHD...What you need to look
at first is...
- Adult ADHD: Beating The Three-Quarter Rule:
If you have Adult ADHD, you're probably falling victim to the deadly
"Three-Quarter Rule!" Find out what it is and how you can beat it using
our special Adult ADHD "focus and finish" techniques...
© 2004-2005 Overcome Everything Inc., All Rights Reserved. "ADHD
Secrets" and "Tellman Knudson" are trademarks used by ADHDSecrets.com
and MOvercome Everything Inc. This website is powered by
Must Have Marketing.